[Music app] Wowzic - easy way for listening to music on windows 8

Chung B

Hi everyone I'm a newbie to windows 8 apps development and just finish my very first app it's Wowzic
Wowzic is an metro application that enable you to search, play, sharing songs not only on your local computer but also online songs for free. You can also create your very personal playlist with both type online or offline songs in only one playlist. Wowzic have a function to import your existed playlist with format m3u too. So you can easily import and enjoy your songs with only few step.

Link to download app from store: Wowzic for windows 8 (IE or firefox are required to install metro app from destop browser)

Some app screen shot for you guys:

loadingscreen.png

Screenshot15.png

Share your song

Screenshot14.png

Dynamic playlist with both online and offline songs

Screenshot13.png

A lot of free online songs available on our system

Screenshot12.png

Also displaying the lyric so you can easily sing while listening for the song

Screenshot10.png

You can create as much playlists as you with

Screenshot9.png

Add songs to playlist or create new one.

Screenshot19.png

Remove song from your playlist

Notice: You need to import your music folder to Music library if you want to listen songs on your computer

Screenshot16.png

Hold Window + E to open File Explorer, right click on Music Library, go to properties menu

Screenshot17.png

Click Add, choose the folder that you store your offline song and pick Include Folder and Done

Listening to music by your way hope that you feel good with my application.
Please rate and review Wowzic and store if you feel satisfy

If you have any question or there is any bug, please feel free to contact through email:
[email protected]

This is the first app so its design is not really good. Hope that you guy can give me some comments so I can make it better

Hi,

the app looks great and I hope other dev's post their apps here too. As long as they are free and not what could be considered spam they are most welcome.

Hi,

the app looks great and I hope other dev's post their apps here too. As long as they are free and not what could be considered spam they are most welcome.

that's great. But I thinks you should create an other zone called "Software" with "Desktop apps" and "Modern UI apps" so users can share great windows 8 apps :) and Developers can also introduce their own new apps.

I was so confuse to post this post cuz I really don't know where's the right zone to post it.

Chung you will be happy to hear that this is in the pipeline for future updates which will be coming soon to this forum.

Back