Windows 7 My opinion about windows 7

mitz

When I saw 7 RC was out, I downloaded the 64bit version.
I burned it on DVD and all was fine till I got stuck in installing, it just freezed. So I wasted like few DVD-s to burn this windows 7. Finally I found out that the issue was in downloaded file. I downloaded new one and installed and im so freaking happy with it.

One good thing is that you dont have to spent hours for finding these drivers.
But there are still issues with audio driver, the front jack is just not working with default ones and the microphone needs noise supression option also. I installed my manufacter drivers and it all worked well.

The weather gadget needs wind also. :)

In overall im really happy, all goes smooth and fast! :)

When I saw 7 RC was out, I downloaded the 64bit version.
I burned it on DVD and all was fine till I got stuck in installing, it just freezed. So I wasted like few DVD-s to burn this windows 7. Finally I found out that the issue was in downloaded file. I downloaded new one and installed and im so freaking happy with it.

One good thing is that you dont have to spent hours for finding these drivers.
But there are still issues with audio driver, the front jack is just not working with default ones and the microphone needs noise supression option also. I installed my manufacter drivers and it all worked well.

The weather gadget needs wind also. :)

In overall im really happy, all goes smooth and fast! :)

Hello and Welcome to Windows7forums.. :)

Glad to hear your up and running! Windows 7 definitely is a gem of an OS.. ;) I agree with you on the audio drivers, the manufacturers need to start pumping out some Windows 7 specific audio drivers.. They'll come, but not sooner than later..

Back