Windows 8 My PC shuts down when I try and run H1Z1

Hey guys, I've been pointed in this direction as you may be able to help me with a problem I am having

When I start up H1Z1 I can usually get into a queue and even some times into the game itself but then my PC will shut down and I don't know why.

My specs are: AMD FX 8150 eight core 2.81 16gb ram Geforce gtx 970

DxDiag:
Time of this report: 1/16/2015, 10:48:57 Machine name: MIKESPC Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_r3.140827-1500) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. System Model: GA-78LMT-S2P BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8150 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~2.8GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16366MB RAM Page File: 2889MB used, 15908MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled DxDiag Version: 6.03.9600.16384 64bit Unicode

I thought it may be a overheating problem but coretemp was showing at 32 last time it shut down. Then I thought it may be a PSU problem (as I have just upgraded from a 550TI) but that's 750w (which I think is more than enough) so I have no idea.

I'm a bit of a biff when it comes to these things so any help would be massively appreciated.

cheers.

Straight from STEAM...

Offering a total sandbox experience, H1Z1 is a zombie survival MMO set in a post-apocalyptic world. NOTICE: H1Z1 is in EARLY ACCESS which means you should expect bugs and disruptions in service. Purchase if you'd like to help us build the next great survival MMO.

lol, thanks but this I already know, I beta/alpha test a lot but when a situation like this comes up that apparently only one person is having issues with (as is the case here) it's best to look outside the box.

It's highly unlikely that a early access game is shutting down a single pc out of thousands. hence why it may be a issue my end

Yes...alpha/beta software are buggy, the software itself is and how it acts with individual PC hardware. In you case I'm betting the software is not playing nice with some of your hardware. Tracking it down is the hard part if and can be tracked down at all. If you're getting BSOD's or error's in the event viewer, then you have a starting point.

Back
Top Bottom