Windows 11 MySQL not running in XAMPP

webdeveloper

I had recently installed XAMPP on my laptop and everything was working fine till today even I had created also started creating my website on localhost, but today when I opened XAMPP and started Apache Server then it was started normally but when I tried to start MySQL then it was started but after 5 seconds it stopped suddenly and now it was not starting. See the image below for more information about the error and you can find error logs in the below attached file:

xampp error.png

Attachments

• XAMPP-MySQL error logs.txt
    450 KB · Views: 61
Try removing

innodb_rollback_on_timeout=ON

from your config

or set it to OFF

Possible solution

I had recently installed XAMPP on my laptop and everything was working fine till today even I had created also started creating my website on localhost, but today when I opened XAMPP and started Apache Server then it was started normally but when I tried to start MySQL then it was started but after 5 seconds it stopped suddenly and now it was not starting. See the image below for more information about the error and you can find error logs in the below attached file:

View attachment 40589
I tried many things and lastly, I found solution to it, but that solution does not seem to be permanent solution, the error appears again n again, I request you all to pls suggest some sure shot solution for this

Last edited:
Back