Windows Vista Need help now!!!!!! Pronto! Quckly!!! Important issue

MattJoe

HI, I HAVE VISTA HOME PREMIUM 36BIT AND I'M MAKING A MOVIE ON MOVIE MAKER OF ANGRY GERMAN KID WITH BATTLEFIELD 2142 VIDEO FILES MADE FROM FRAPS 2.9.8! AND I HAVE THE MOVIE MADE AND I WENT TO PUBLISH IT IN "WINDOWS MEDIA HD 1080p (7.8 Mbps) AND IT DOESN'T EVEN START AND SHOWS A MESSAGE SAYING:
Windows Movie Maker cannot publish the movie to the specified location. Verify that the original source files used in your movie are still available(*Yes*), that the publishing location is still available(*Yes*), that there is enough free disk space available(*Yes*), and then try again.
Can all you guys out there seriously help me? I really need this video released!!! Pronto!

HI, I HAVE VISTA HOME PREMIUM 36BIT AND I'M MAKING A MOVIE ON MOVIE MAKER OF ANGRY GERMAN KID WITH BATTLEFIELD 2142 VIDEO FILES MADE FROM FRAPS 2.9.8! AND I HAVE THE MOVIE MADE AND I WENT TO PUBLISH IT IN "WINDOWS MEDIA HD 1080p (7.8 Mbps) AND IT DOESN'T EVEN START AND SHOWS A MESSAGE SAYING:
Can all you guys out there seriously help me? I really need this video released!!! Pronto!

Hi! I'm really new at this type of thing- but I know a great forum "Audio/video stream recording forums" Excellent Advice...

Like Celestra I'm not too hot on this subject but in case you haven't tried it already, here is the website:

Link Removed due to 404 Error

There are some FAQ's and the like so your answer may lie in that direction.

Back