Need help now!!!!!! Pronto! Quckly!!! Important issue

HI, I HAVE VISTA HOME PREMIUM 36BIT AND I'M MAKING A MOVIE ON MOVIE MAKER OF ANGRY GERMAN KID WITH BATTLEFIELD 2142 VIDEO FILES MADE FROM FRAPS 2.9.8! AND I HAVE THE MOVIE MADE AND I WENT TO PUBLISH IT IN "WINDOWS MEDIA HD 1080p (7.8 Mbps) AND IT DOESN'T EVEN START AND SHOWS A MESSAGE SAYING:
Windows Movie Maker cannot publish the movie to the specified location. Verify that the original source files used in your movie are still available(*Yes*), that the publishing location is still available(*Yes*), that there is enough free disk space available(*Yes*), and then try again.
Can all you guys out there seriously help me? I really need this video released!!! Pronto!

Celestra

Former Moderator
HI, I HAVE VISTA HOME PREMIUM 36BIT AND I'M MAKING A MOVIE ON MOVIE MAKER OF ANGRY GERMAN KID WITH BATTLEFIELD 2142 VIDEO FILES MADE FROM FRAPS 2.9.8! AND I HAVE THE MOVIE MADE AND I WENT TO PUBLISH IT IN "WINDOWS MEDIA HD 1080p (7.8 Mbps) AND IT DOESN'T EVEN START AND SHOWS A MESSAGE SAYING:
Can all you guys out there seriously help me? I really need this video released!!! Pronto!
Hi! I'm really new at this type of thing- but I know a great forum "Audio/video stream recording forums" Excellent Advice...

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Like Celestra I'm not too hot on this subject but in case you haven't tried it already, here is the website:

Windows Movie Maker: How to use

There are some FAQ's and the like so your answer may lie in that direction.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.