Windows 7 New PC Build Many errors!(Not sure where to start)

Jrrock

Ok so it I found your forums to be very helpful to me when trying to fix / get used to windows 7 I've been living on here for the last week or so but just now registered because I have a fairly serious problem and have no clue where to even begin with it. I will start off with my system specs I just bought everything last week and put it together.
Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 965 Black Edition (125 watt)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-790xta-ud4 am3
Ram: Corsair xm3 2x 4gigs ddr3 running at 1333
Video card: 2x Gigabyte radeon 5850 (have them crossfired)
PSU: Ultra x4 750 watt modular power supply
Hardrive: Western Digital 1.5 TB green caviar ears edition (should of bought black)

Ok the build went smooth the motherboard recognized everything, and it all showed up in the bios. I installed windows 7 with no hitches at all everything ran perfect got all the drivers going everything updated ran it for a full 24 hours almost with not even a error screen. I shut it down for the night and booted it up the next morning and was hit with a Memory Management blue screen. I found the solution to that on your forums and the computer ran perfect for the next couple days. Today I start up the machine and am hit with a BAD_Pool_Header blue screen. It restarts itself and then I'm hit with a System Service expectation blue screen. I Load into safe mode and try looking these up and I read they can be caused by registry errors. I own a copy of the uniblue suite so I ran the the registry booster program and defraged the registry. It seemed to fix my errors loaded into windows no problem surfed the internet played a game of starcraft 2 and then went back onto the internet and when I clicked on my bookmark for google I received another bluescreen IRQL_LOSS_MORE_OR_LESS. I've tried rebooting now and I keep getting this every time it boots. I can only get into safe mode.
So those are my troubles today if you need anymore information I can try to help I tried locating the blue screen information in the Event log but I can't seem to find them in there. I'm very new to windows 7 and I'm more of a hardware type person I don't know the program side very well so any assistance would be very helpful,
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom