Windows 7 New processor blue screen error

UnsettledBrute

This is the deal i bought a new processor on new egg that is rated at 3.0 Ghz and many of people said that they overclocked it to 3.5 Ghz even when i try to overclock it to 3.1 or even lower my computer gets a blue screen of death and crashes after a physical memory dump. I overclocked it in the bios, it may be compatibility issues or something else. my specs are

ATI Radeon 4350 512 Mb, GPU overclocked to 665 mhz, memory clock overclocked to 500MHz

AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual core processor 6000+ 3.0 MHz

3 gigs ram at 800 MHz

Hope you can tell why it will not let me overclock at all.

No t to be smart , but why overclock it when you;re having these problems,

Could you please fill in your computer specs in the UserCP link at the top left hand side of the page.

Then click Edit Your Details.

This freeware program will give you all the information you will need:

SIV (System Information Viewer) 4.03

I dont think your getting what im saying.... other people have overclocked this processor to 3.5 and i cant even overclock it one bit. So therefore something with my pc is wrong thats why i posted here to find that out.

We're getting nowhere with this overclocking obsession of your, so I ca no longer assist you.

Sorry

Obsession? I ask a question and you patronize me. Any one else that can help me that knows what they are talking about?

Perhaps you need to adjust some memory settings. Have you gone to an overclockers site and checked with them?

The motherboard you are using might also have an effect on what you can or can't do. I would probably set everything back to default, including the video card clock and then try again.

Back
Top Bottom