Ramkumar

Need for speed most wanted 2012 running slow in windows 8

My PC configuration
Core i3, 4GB RAM, 500GbHD, 1GB radeon hd graphics card

Please support for me
thanks in advance

Hi,

can you post some further information please:

Did you install win 8 yourself and if so was it a clean install or upgrade?

Are your drivers and Bios the very latest versions?

Has the game always run slow or has the issue just started?

Can you also post which system you have? Is it a pre built machine or did you build it yourself. If you built it yourself please the components like which gpu your using ect..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your quick reply.

1. My win 8 is original version clean install.. i brought dvd from microsoft
2. After install win 8 my all games are running slowly. before install win 8 i used win 7.
3. My system is pavilion g6 2137tx

hi ramkumar,

make sure all your drivers are up to date by checking device manager. You can get to device manager by right clicking in the bottom right or by pressing Windows + X and choosing device manager. You'll see drivers that need installed as their catergories will be explanded and they'll have a yellow warning next them. You can right click them to have windows automatically find updates for them.

Windows update doesn't always pull down the latest updates for Radeon Graphics so visit AMD Radeon download site fill out the form and install the latest driver.

Do you still have your recovery discs that came with your laptop?? HP doesn't support Windows 8 on computers manufactured before Oct. 2011. If its not a drivers issue, it could be an underlaying issue with Windows 8 being compatible with your laptop. I've had all kinds of trouble trying to install Windows 8 on HP computers for my customer so you could have a similair issue.

Hope you get this working,
Regards

PS I would have gone with a computer with Nvidia graphics as I'm not a big ATI guy ever since their new drivers broke my beloved CoD: United Offensive xP

Edit: taken care of, never mind

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your quick reply.

1. My win 8 is original version clean install.. i brought dvd from microsoft
2. After install win 8 my all games are running slowly. before install win 8 i used win 7.
3. My system is pavilion g6 2137tx

Hi,

thank you for posting the information it always makes our job a lot easier..

HP do have drivers for your system under windows 8 64bit. I also notice there is a bios update too. Use the site to update your machine making sure you un-install any drivers you may have already installed.

Software & Driver Downloads HP Pavilion g6-2137tx Notebook PC | HP® Support

My self is also having the same problem before, then i formatted and reinstalled the OS, the problem solved, get the back up then reinstall the os

Back
Top Bottom