Windows 10 No boot from usb option in advanced startup.

Rishi Joshi

Hi,
I am currently running windows 10 pro. When I go to advanced startup options and click on restart, the pc restarts but the option something like 'boot from an external disk or usb' is nowhere to be found even after inserting a bootable usb flash drive and restarting. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Cheers!!
Rishi Joshi

Hi Rishi,
settings like that are found not in the operating system but in the computers bios. To enter the bios is slightly different for some machines although usually with laptops it's something like pressing the F2 key continually whilst booting up or if it's a pc try pressing the delete key. If you have a manual or you can post the make and model of your machine we can point you in the right direction.

Hi Rishi,
settings like that are found not in the operating system but in the computers bios. To enter the bios is slightly different for some machines although usually with laptops it's something like pressing the F2 key continually whilst booting up or if it's a pc try pressing the delete key. If you have a manual or you can post the make and model of your machine we can point you in the right direction.
I can't even boot into bios. Pressing F1, F2 or Delete brings me to the Windows Boot Manager. Please help.

Back
Top Bottom