Windows 7 Nothing on my motherboard works

Kirus2012

Well when I installed Win7, I decided to put it on my old PC, that I didn't really care about... It was built to run XP...

Right when I was installing it, my screen went black, and said, no signal found on my moniter (im was currently using the VGA slot on the mother board) So, I put in some shitty ass video card I found lying around, and it was just a PCI slot card (no, its not a typo for PCIe...) And it worked. When I went to listen to music, when it was fully installed, I noticed the sound wasnt working eaither. The only thing thats works is the network slot...

They also do not show up on the Computer managment screen, I can't find the driver because I don't know the exact hardware names, and shit.

Any kind of feedback is welcomed :)

Thanks,

Kirus

to be quicker, just tape msinfo32 in your console... if you don't use Everest or other similar tools.

You need to find out what the exact motherboard model is than go to the manufacturers website and download the most recent Windows Vista drivers (if no Windows 7 specific drivers exist yet) and install them.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom