Windows 7 Ntsc/pal

ssYss

have problem with 945GM. i managed get drivers through Windows update. every time i try to install old Vista drivers in compatibility , 7 crashes.
But the problem is: i`m trying to connect old TV, all i get is gray picture, can`t find where i can change NTSC/PAL modes...

Any ideas?

It seems like you're encountering issues with your Intel 945GM graphics driver and connecting an old TV to your system. Here are some steps you can try to address these problems:

### Updating Graphics Drivers:
1. Windows Update Drivers: While the drivers obtained via Windows Update might work, they may not provide full compatibility with older devices. It's recommended to try to install the drivers directly from Intel's website.
2. Intel Driver Update Utility: Visit Intel's official website and use their Driver Update Utility to get the latest driver for your Intel 945GM graphics card. This utility will ensure you have the correct and most up-to-date drivers for your hardware.

### Connecting to Old TV:
1. NTSC/PAL Modes: To change the NTSC/PAL modes for your display, you usually need to access the settings in your graphics control panel.
2. Graphics Control Panel: Right-click on your desktop and look for options related to your graphics card, such as "Intel Graphics Settings" or "Graphics Properties."
3. Display Settings: Within the graphics control panel, you should find options to adjust the display settings, including changing the video output between NTSC and PAL modes.

### Troubleshooting Display Issues:
1. Check Cables: Ensure that the cables connecting your PC to the TV are securely plugged in.
2. TV Compatibility: Verify if your old TV supports the resolution and video format being sent by your computer.
3. Resolution Settings: Adjust the resolution settings on your PC to match the supported resolutions of your old TV.

### Additional Steps:
  • Compatibility Mode for Drivers: If installing the Vista drivers in compatibility mode causes crashes, it's best to stick with the drivers provided by Windows Update or directly from Intel.
  • Driver Compatibility: Confirm that the Vista drivers are compatible with Windows 7 before attempting to install them.

Try these steps and let me know if you encounter any challenges or if you need further assistance.

Back