Windows 7 Official Wallpaper?

Cam493

Everyone knows that the wallpaper used in the beta is a clever play on the word "Betta" fish. What will the official wallpaper of W7 look like?

Hopefully it'll be something worth keeping.. ;) I've yet to see a default Windows wallpaper that I actually wanted to keep on my screen....

You're kidding, right? Ah, you mean default - that's another story :) I too really liked the Beta/Betta idea - unusually clever and stylish for Microsoft :-D Anyway, my original point was that there is quite a lot of amazing wallpapers included with Windows 7 now. I'm an amateur photographer so I really do appreciate shots like these.

Last edited:
you guys should enable the dreamscene feature in windows 7,google it. Because ever since I found out I can play high-def Planet Earth's as my dreamscene/desktop background....no more static wallpapers for me. just saying it is well worth it if you can find good dreamscenes....:)

you guys should enable the dreamscene feature in windows 7,google it. Because ever since I found out I can play high-def Planet Earth's as my dreamscene/desktop background....no more static wallpapers for me. just saying it is well worth it if you can find good dreamscenes....:)
I tried it and it had my single core processor running at 65% all the time. No way I'm using that.

I tried it and it had my single core processor running at 65% all the time. No way I'm using that.

I do like the dream scenes but as you have said there is a price to pay . Even though I have a dual core . I dont like the processor having to work on just keeping my background going :)
Not an economic use of power .
Infact a silly idea but the look is very pleasant :)

Back
Top Bottom