Windows 10 One PC, multiple Users = Different quantities of fonts on each accounts

samueldat

As I mentioned above in the tittle - One PC, multiple Users = Different quantities of fonts on each accounts
I'm using one computer for 2 - 3 people at the same time using program called ''ASTER Control''.
And for some reason one account has less files in folder ''C:\Windows\Fonts'' than the other account on same computer.

As I mentioned above in the tittle - One PC, multiple Users = Different quantities of fonts on each accounts
I'm using one computer for 2 - 3 people at the same time using program called ''ASTER Control''.
And for some reason one account has less files in folder ''C:\Windows\Fonts'' than the other account on same computer.
Check C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Fonts

or otherwise %localappdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Fonts

For each other user account, fonts can also be installed locally and not globally. This could especially be true if the user only has permissions to install fonts locally and does not have administrator privileges, or the program itself that they are using is designed to only install the fonts for the local user.

Back