Windows 7 Only Firefox is able to reach the internet

swm

All applications expect firefox are able to sucusfully connect to the net. How do I diagnoise this? I have complety tured off the firewall ovbios first place to look. I have also downloaded and installed windows 7 firewall control and have set it to enable all mode. I have attemplted a roll back but that was also unsuccessful. I'd like a fully funtional machine should i just start from scratch and rebuild. I would been on the beta for about 2 months now. Its an Hp touchsmart tx2 that i upgraded from vista.

Thankyou

All applications expect firefox are able to sucusfully connect to the net. How do I diagnoise this? I have complety tured off the firewall ovbios first place to look. I have also downloaded and installed windows 7 firewall control and have set it to enable all mode. I have attemplted a roll back but that was also unsuccessful. I'd like a fully funtional machine should i just start from scratch and rebuild. I would been on the beta for about 2 months now. Its an Hp touchsmart tx2 that i upgraded from vista.

Thankyou

does FF connect or not?

Back