Open Shell (new name for Classic Shell) & release 4.4.131 - Download link to repo

n9nu

Extraordinary Member
Hi Guys

I am posting another link that will take you to the 'nightly' repository'. Here you will find the absolute latest builds. You can download by right clicking on the link and 'save as' or left click as you would any .exe file.

Download Open Shell 4.4.131: https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/20hi7u5fsmas55iv/artifacts/OpenShellSetup_4_4_131.exe

I could not edit my original post to reflect the new release and title so I created a new one. If what your using is stable, you can keep it as is. A major release is coming soon.

Tnx

Tim Dickerson
ARS N9NU

Perhaps someone can pin or sticky this or my other thread so all issues pertaining to Open Shell can be addressed in one thread.

Thank You

I think it would be better off if you linked to a web page about Open Shell instead of directly to an exe.

Excellent advice.
Try this:

Open-Shell/Open-Shell-Menu

Frankly, I have never quite got the point of classic shell since it was invented. It is, in many resects, only offering the chance to step back into a more Windows 7 environment. It moves things around a little. I have never seen anything there that cannot, when you take the time to find your way around, that cannot be achieved with Windows 10.

Anyway read and forget, it is only one of those IMHO's

Last edited:
Back