OS Windows Server 2008 does not run some programs

jonsey10

Forum,

Good day, I had an issue today, I still have one web server that runs WS 2008 64 bits, but I was doing some code corrections for the app and then the general electric energy supply failed and the server turned off and then turned on (alone) the power outage lasted 5 seconds, but when the system back as normal, some services keep charging but those stay like that. When I run the Network Connections, the window opens but then appears the legend This application does not work. So not internet, but things like note block runs nice, the system indeed, runs fine but some tasks of the server management console never end off charging.

What happened and how I can fix it? Thannks!

By the way, I already did this:
I downloaded the installation package to obtain the %SYSTEMROOT%\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log , and when I tried to ran it like a normal installation from Windows Explorer, the process freezes seconds later and does not keep running.

And the CMD tried to ran the sfc /Scannow, and the system just stuck... And I tried to boot from the cd installation app and the program runs fine and seconds later freezes.

Attachments

• Sin título-111.png
    Sin título-111.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 133
Hi, thanks, the check disk ran nice and smooth, and there are no errors... Nut, when I try to run the sfc /scannow, the same, all freeze. Any other idea?

Back
Top Bottom