Windows 7 Outlook 2010 annoyances

ralphf

I've been using office 2003 for a number of years but finally took the bait for a free copy of office 2010 by upgrading to office 2007. In Outlook 2010 the file insert window is not the same as 2003/2007. Files get stored in a documents folder and are grouped with other files. There's no way I can find to setup a My Folder as in 2003 and I believe in 2007. To me this defeats the whole purpose of folders. I'd like to be able to setup a specific folder where files are stored from a specific program so I can easily find the file I want to insert as an attachment on an email. Anyone have any thoughts.

In office 2010 Calendar you can't see multiple appontments on the same in the monthly view. You can only see 1 appointment and then need to click on down arrow key on a specific day to see any other appointments. If you have an all day event over a several day period all you see is the all day event and don't see a specific daily event during the all day period.

This may not seem like a big deal but for me it's a step backward. If no one has a solution I may have to revert back to office 2007 and send my free copy of office 2010 back to Microsoft. Thanks but no thanks.

I am running Windows 7 on a 64 bit computer.

Thanks for any help.:frown:

Back
Top Bottom