PC general maintenance

Well I have dropped the ball on my own general PC maintenance of my home network. I have spent the last two days cleaning out pc cases as well as running all maintenance software on my pc's on my network. It's just a family home network of 4 desktops and two laptops, two routers (wired,wireless). We do share some files and printers over the network but not to much. I guess I let it go for two long and for some odd reason I just don't know why. This has been two really long days of case cleaning, updates and software cleaning. Is it done yet......lol.

very good idea - good airflow keeps you(r) pc healthy and troublefree!

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Well I have dropped the ball on my own general PC maintenance of my home network. I have spent the last two days cleaning out pc cases as well as running all maintenance software on my pc's on my network. It's just a family home network of 4 desktops and two laptops, two routers (wired,wireless). We do share some files and printers over the network but not to much. I guess I let it go for two long and for some odd reason I just don't know why. This has been two really long days of case cleaning, updates and software cleaning. Is it done yet......lol.
This to me is always a great idea.. As Data points out your hardware lasts longer and performs better if you look after it..

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.