PerfectDisk Review: Slow Computers Are A Dark Problem Resolved

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Mike, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Mike

Mike Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter

Download: http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-3605745-10922438

Watch our review video as Mike Fara demonstrates that a dark bane consumes the world of computers, and that bane is slow hard disk performance. The bottlenecks of disk I/O and disk fragmentation cannot be understated. Tonight, I delve into this world, and come to only one conclusion. Perfect Disk by Raxco Software. Here is my solemn review.

Statistics:

All laptop fragmentation reduced to 0%. Over hundred and fifty thousands file fragmentations are recorded as having been prevented. A second analysis showed no more than 1% fragmentation after 24 hours of prolonged disk read and write benchmarking.

2. catilley1092

catilley1092 Extraordinary Member

I've been using Perfect Disk since late 2009. It's the best defrag tool on the market, paid or free. It's boot time defrag option defrags what the rest doesn't, the system & page file. These files cannot be defragged while Windows is running. I run this option once a month.

Another great thing, is that your files defrags as you go, through it's Intelligence Write, preventing fragmentation before it begins. The user can't go wrong with Perfect Disk. It's my favorite utility.

Cat

3. Mike

Mike Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter

Be careful using the latest version with SSD's and auto-optimization.