PerfectDisk Review: Slow Computers Are A Dark Problem Resolved

Mike

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter

Download: http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-3605745-10922438

Watch our review video as Mike Fara demonstrates that a dark bane consumes the world of computers, and that bane is slow hard disk performance. The bottlenecks of disk I/O and disk fragmentation cannot be understated. Tonight, I delve into this world, and come to only one conclusion. Perfect Disk by Raxco Software. Here is my solemn review.

Statistics:

All laptop fragmentation reduced to 0%. Over hundred and fifty thousands file fragmentations are recorded as having been prevented. A second analysis showed no more than 1% fragmentation after 24 hours of prolonged disk read and write benchmarking.

I've been using Perfect Disk since late 2009. It's the best defrag tool on the market, paid or free. It's boot time defrag option defrags what the rest doesn't, the system & page file. These files cannot be defragged while Windows is running. I run this option once a month.

Another great thing, is that your files defrags as you go, through it's Intelligence Write, preventing fragmentation before it begins. The user can't go wrong with Perfect Disk. It's my favorite utility.

Cat

catilley1092;bt847 said:
I've been using Perfect Disk since late 2009. It's the best defrag tool on the market, paid or free. It's boot time defrag option defrags what the rest doesn't, the system & page file. These files cannot be defragged while Windows is running. I run this option once a month.

Another great thing, is that your files defrags as you go, through it's Intelligence Write, preventing fragmentation before it begins. The user can't go wrong with Perfect Disk. It's my favorite utility.

Cat

Be careful using the latest version with SSD's and auto-optimization.

Back