Windows 10 Photoshop CS6 Dynamic Link not available .

NettleWarbler

Honorable Member
When i try to edit a video in Photoshop i get dynamic link is not availiable . I tried a website that had Fix the missing Dynamiclink.dll error automatically . I downloaded the item and i got PCRepair ,it ran and gave me a lot of items that wanted fixing . Is it worth it ( you have to register ) . I would like to have Photoshop CS6 running as it should so i can try editing videos . Thank you .

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 532
When i go to Control panel , to try and repair photoshop That gives me the option of Uninstall . Others give me the option of Uninstall / Change .Repair.PNGRepair.PNG
Repair.PNG
Uninstall.PNG

Try running the installer then and see if there is a repair option. If there isn't then I would uninstall and reinstall the application.

I try running the installer , about 3 or 4 steps in it gives me an option to put a license key . Does anyone know if I will get the repair option after the key . Thank you .

Attachments

• Install.PNG
    Install.PNG
    16.1 KB · Views: 303
When i press help in Adobe Photoshop Update is a grey colour , it won't work . I found out on a website that there won't be any more Updates for cs6 versions , even though I have a license number. I don't seem worth the trouble of Re-installing with no more updates .

Attachments

• No more Upsdates.PNG
    No more Upsdates.PNG
    91.4 KB · Views: 234
Back