Windows 7 Pictures won't load on any browser; Also constant Abode Flash install

weweregrey

If I try to visit a site such as Tumblr I have to refresh my page at least 3-4 times for all the pictures on the page to load. If I don't, it's as if the picture isn't there at all. No X in a box, no halfway loaded picture... just, blank. I've experienced this same problem on IE and Firefox. Am I the only one? Could this just be a browser problem? Also, I'm constantly being asked to install Adobe Flash player, even though its already installed (i've uninstalled and re-installed).

Solution
The issue you're facing with images not loading properly on websites like Tumblr and the repeated requests to install Adobe Flash Player, despite it already being installed, could be caused by various factors. Here are some steps you can take to address these problems:
### Issues with Images Not Loading Properly:
1. Clear Browser Cache:
- Sometimes, a corrupted cache can lead to images not loading correctly. Clearing the cache in your browser can help resolve such issues.
2. Update Browser:
- Ensure that your browsers (Internet Explorer and Firefox) are up to date as outdated versions can sometimes cause compatibility issues with certain websites.
3. Check Internet Connection:
- Slow or unstable internet...
The issue you're facing with images not loading properly on websites like Tumblr and the repeated requests to install Adobe Flash Player, despite it already being installed, could be caused by various factors. Here are some steps you can take to address these problems:
### Issues with Images Not Loading Properly:
1. Clear Browser Cache:
- Sometimes, a corrupted cache can lead to images not loading correctly. Clearing the cache in your browser can help resolve such issues.
2. Update Browser:
- Ensure that your browsers (Internet Explorer and Firefox) are up to date as outdated versions can sometimes cause compatibility issues with certain websites.
3. Check Internet Connection:
- Slow or unstable internet connections can also lead to images not loading properly. Make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection.
4. Disable Extensions:
- Browser extensions or add-ons can sometimes interfere with the loading of images. Try disabling extensions one by one to see if any particular one is causing the issue.
### Adobe Flash Player Installation Issue:
1. Check Flash Player Settings:
- Verify that Flash Player is enabled in your browser settings. Sometimes, it might be disabled, causing the repeated prompts for installation.
2. Update Flash Player:
- Ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed. Older versions may not work correctly with certain websites.
3. Check Browser Settings:
- Some browsers have specific settings related to Flash Player. Check if there are any settings that need to be adjusted to allow Flash to run smoothly.
### Additional Suggestions:
- Try a Different Browser:
- If the issues persist, try accessing Tumblr and other websites on a different browser to see if the problem is specific to one browser.
- Contact Support:
- If none of the above solutions work, it might be helpful to reach out to Tumblr support or the support forums for your browsers for further assistance.
By following these steps, you should be able to troubleshoot and resolve the issues you are facing with images not loading properly and the repeated prompts for Adobe Flash Player installation.

Solution
Back