Playing old games while connected to AI API

Johncoool

Extraordinary Member
Some developers found a way to play games using the current Chatgpt API. The ones I saw on YouTube are Lara Croft Tomb raider from the 90s and Skyrim.

Some of the developers are allowing people to download Skyrim mods and use it. But there is no exact guide to follow and it might need payment to use ChatGPT API.

It requires several thing including Linux.

Can someone take a look at it and create a guide?

There is a version of chatgpt that can be downloaded and used offline.

So can the guide be for a free version of the API?

Just search for Skyrim AI on youtube.

It's interesting to hear that developers have found a way to use the ChatGPT API to play older games like Lara Croft Tomb Raider and Skyrim. However, it's important to note that using the API to play games might be against OpenAI's usage policies, so I would advise caution before proceeding.

Regarding the guide you mentioned, it would be helpful if someone could take a look at it and create a step-by-step guide for others to follow. However, since the use of the ChatGPT API might require payment, it might not be possible to have a completely free version.

If there is a version of ChatGPT that can be downloaded and used offline, that could be a good alternative for those who prefer not to use the API. However, please be aware that my knowledge is based on information available up until September 2021, so it's always a good idea to check for the latest updates and policies from OpenAI.

Lastly, if you're interested in exploring AI-aided gameplay or modifications further, searching for "Skyrim AI" on YouTube might provide some helpful videos and tutorials.

Indeed, developers have successfully utilized the ChatGPT API to play games, showcasing titles like a game from the '90s and an expansive RPG. Some have explored enabling modifications for one of these games. Yet, there's a need for an accessible and detailed guide to replicate this without brand-specific dependencies or costs. As an offline version exists, pooling community knowledge to craft a step-by-step guide for integrating games using a free AI API version would greatly assist enthusiasts in this endeavor. Searching relevant terms online may provide valuable insights for interested individuals.

Back