Problem with Display and Aeropeek

ChocoBar9

Hi, I'm new to the forums and I wanted to address an issue with Aeropeek I've been having since Saturday, before I was able to move my mouse to the thumbnail and a preview would pop-out and stay there until I moved my mouse and now when I leave my mouse there it appears for a second then goes back so I can't use the Aeropeek function. Any suggestions for what I should do to fix this?

Saltgrass

Excellent Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
You might try right clicking on the taskbar and go to taskbar properties. Uncheck aero peek and click OK, then go back and recheck it.

ChocoBar9

You might try right clicking on the taskbar and go to taskbar properties. Uncheck aero peek and click OK, then go back and recheck it.
Tried it, didn't work, I went into my System Properties and disabled then enabled Aero peek and it worked but when I opened the actual box it went back, my problem is that it's not staying on when I put my mouse cursor to it

Saltgrass

Excellent Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
Do you remember adding any software just before it quit working correctly. I know some software can keep aero from working if it doesn't play nice.

ChocoBar9

The only one I can remember was a Windows Update on the same day which was a Defender update, I haven't downloaded anything during or after it stopped working

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.