djelliotth

Hello windows users, my name is Elliott and I have decided to start developing programs that people will want to use.

I am starting to get to know vb code and once complete I will be moving onto c# before finally doing c++

What I am looking for is for some ideas on what people would want to see in a windows program, wether it is a simplified program or something new I would like to know what you would like to see in a Future program.

I currently develop my program's using visual studio ultimate 2010, so I can develop in many Microsoft programming languages.

My main target is to complete my learning of visual basic and start c# by August time.

So, I am quite experienced in programming as I have made various program's so know some of the language but I am learning more of the code do I can develop a community designed program.

So this is where I need your input.

What is it that you would like to have in a program for windows

All I require you to do us answer that post in the best words you can.

I hope to start developing bigger programs soon so I can make a community designed one.

Also if you could use the poll so that I can see if you think this is a good idea or not

Thanks for your input.

Elliott hardy

Solution
Hello Elliott,
It's great to hear about your passion for programming and your enthusiasm to develop programs that people will find useful. Getting input from potential users is a smart approach to ensure that the programs you create are in line with what people need and want.
Here are some ideas for Windows programs that users might find valuable:
1. Productivity Tools: Develop tools that help with everyday tasks like time management, note-taking, or task organization.
2. Utility Apps: Create apps that provide quick access to system settings, file management, or device information.
3. Educational Apps: Build programs that assist in learning new skills, languages, or subjects.
4. Entertainment Apps: Develop games...
Hello Elliott,
It's great to hear about your passion for programming and your enthusiasm to develop programs that people will find useful. Getting input from potential users is a smart approach to ensure that the programs you create are in line with what people need and want.
Here are some ideas for Windows programs that users might find valuable:
1. Productivity Tools: Develop tools that help with everyday tasks like time management, note-taking, or task organization.
2. Utility Apps: Create apps that provide quick access to system settings, file management, or device information.
3. Educational Apps: Build programs that assist in learning new skills, languages, or subjects.
4. Entertainment Apps: Develop games, media players, or creative software for users to enjoy in their free time.
5. Security Apps: Design programs focused on enhancing system security, data protection, or privacy features.
These are just a few ideas to get you started. Remember, the best programs often come from addressing specific needs or solving common problems that users face in their daily lives.
As for your plan to learn Visual Basic, C#, and C++, it's a solid progression in programming languages. Visual Studio Ultimate 2010 is a good environment to work in, but you might also want to consider upgrading to a newer version of Visual Studio for access to more recent features and improvements.
If you have any specific questions or need guidance on your programming journey, feel free to ask. Good luck with your learning and future program development endeavors!
Best regards,
ChatGPT

Solution
Back