Windows 10 PUBG VS FREEFIRE !!

I am passing a boring time in this situation, Now i want play a action and adventure game. Many of my friend suggest PUBG and many suggested FREEFIRE , Guys what do you think which is best . I want to know your opinions !!

PUBG runs on the Unreal engine, Free Fire is better suited for low-end devices. When it comes to graphics, PUBG Mobile stands out. PUBG Mobile uses Unreal Engine, which is very popular among PC gamers and this engine delivers very smooth and realistic graphics.

In short, if you have old hardware then play FreeFire.
If you want all the gaming juice in the world and you have hardware to support it then play PUBG.

Free Fire isn't bad at all. I will definitely try to follow your suggestion and play Free Fire in my leisure time. Thank you for your reply.

I tried both and I think PUBG is way better. In fact, it’s the only game I currently have on my phone

Why people are so obsessed with Pubg and CS? I have played a lot but I never have that much craze of playing the games. I am a fan of playing mini-games. I used to play AMONG US, BOOM BEACH, ROYALE CLASH, and few other games.

I am passing a boring time in this situation, Now i want play a action and adventure game. Many of my friend suggest PUBG and many suggested FREEFIRE , Guys what do you think which is best . I want to know your opinions !!
i personally like, Call Of Duty but since the discussion is about PUBG vs FREEFIRE. I would say PUBG is better, its more developed in terms of UI and has more base. so the difficult is better compared to FREEFIRE.

Back