Ramdom reboot BSOD IRQ and TCPIP.sys

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)' started by aelwan, Apr 20, 2015.

1. aelwan

aelwan New Member

i have a windows 2003, server, sometime computer reboots, the BSOD is attached in here!
    The minidump is here also!

Thanks in advance!

here is the mini dump.

Attached Files:

2. kemical

kemical Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter Microsoft MVP

Code:
    *******************************************************************************
    *                                                                             *
    *                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
    *                                                                             *
    *******************************************************************************

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 0, fffffadcbb62d0d3}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bxnd52a.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bxnd52a.sys
    Probably caused by : bxnd52a.sys ( bxnd52a+cad8 )

Followup: MachineOwner

Hi,
    you have a number of different dump files and they fall mainly into two groups. The dump file above is blaming bxnd52a.sys which is a Broadcom NetExtreme II driver? The other dump file group is Bugcheck FFF blaming orafencedrv.sys which apparently is caused by corruption in the cluster. This I think is related to the above driver which should be updated. As I'm not too familiar with your os I did a little googling. See this thread which kind of concurs with the above:
    http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/ProLiant-Servers-ML-DL-SL/Blue-Screen-Trap-BugCheck-STOP-0x000000D1/td-p/4490346#.VTVvdF9VhBc
    Hopefully updating the Broadcom driver will stop the bsod.
    https://www.broadcom.com/support/ethernet_nic/determine_driver.php

Edit:
    Thread moved to bsod section.