Windows 7 Recombing old partitions

msquared

I used to have a Ubuntu install and my windows 7 install on different partitions but now I want to have my entire hard drive space for just windows 7. How do I recombine the old partitions? It's fine if I have to reinstall, I was planning on doing it for 7077 anyway. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I used to have a Ubuntu install and my windows 7 install on different partitions but now I want to have my entire hard drive space for just windows 7. How do I recombine the old partitions? It's fine if I have to reinstall, I was planning on doing it for 7077 anyway. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Yes the windows 7 disk will be all that is needed to delete and format your hard disk - it is very fast too :)

GParted works faster than win 7 installation disk.

True GParted is good and fast but with the windows 7 disk in the drive and using windows 7 to partition you may find it as the edge :razz:

Hmm. With GParted i can format to almost every format i want. GParted boots up faster. You don't have to click so much ok, next, next, and so more, before you can start formatting

Back