Windows 7 Regular BSODS on start and wake-up

andriy

Hi experts,

For the last 2 months I've been experiencing a very regular BSOD on my PC.

BSODs occur only on the wake-up or on the start or shortly (up to 5 minutes) after both start/wake-up; sometimes I have to reboot 15-20 times to get the system work.

Below 5 zipped minidumps files from this morning:
View attachment 2010-10-23.minidump01(6).zip

Once the system is working, it never fails; I can do everything including very ressource-consumming games or image/video editing etc. as long as I need. I even have tried to keep my computer always on for 3 days and it never failled.

The BSOD started on my Windows Vista Home Edition; I have installed the genuine Windows 7 professional (French version) but the problem continues.

Thank you for your help.

Hey there. Welcome.

I know the feeling well. My machine would crash every 3 to 4 days from the MOTU Traveler professional audio firewire driver. I had to stay on MOTU for months until they decided to ask my assistance and crash dumps to fix the issue. My machine is up for 26 days now.
(They fixed it months ago and I have not had a crash since.)

Anyhow, on to your issues.

1) Update these very old Sonix camera drivers from the manufacturer's website, which is very important:

DeNoiseX64 DeNoiseX64.SYS Fri Feb 22 00:09:04 2008
snpstd3 snpstd3.sys Thu Mar 06 22:24:16 2008

2) Update this old driver from Hauppage for the hardware you have from them:

HCW85BDA HCW85BDA.sys Mon May 11 04:26:59 2009

3) Your wireless adapter driver really needs to be updated as old ones are notorious for bsods and this is from before Windows 7 RTM release:

netr28x netr28x.sys Wed Feb 25 22:02:09 2009

Visit the manufacturer's site for the update, as always.

4) Visit your motherboard manufacturer's website to update this Intel Matrix Storage driver:

iaStor iaStor.sys Thu Jun 04 21:53:40 2009

Then install this patch to update this other driver:

iaStorV iaStorV.sys Wed Apr 08 12:57:17 2009

An update that improves the compatibility of Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 with Advanced Format Disks is available

5) Update your NVIDIA video card driver, which is important too for a certain reason, here:

nvlddmkm nvlddmkm.sys Fri Jul 09 17:15:58 2010

Link Removed - Invalid URL

6) Reboot and then enjoy a machine with long uptimes for a change.

Last edited: