Windows 7 Regular BSODS on start and wake-up

andriy

Hi experts,

For the last 2 months I've been experiencing a very regular BSOD on my PC.

BSODs occur only on the wake-up or on the start or shortly (up to 5 minutes) after both start/wake-up; sometimes I have to reboot 15-20 times to get the system work.

Below 5 zipped minidumps files from this morning:
View attachment 2010-10-23.minidump01(6).zip

Once the system is working, it never fails; I can do everything including very ressource-consumming games or image/video editing etc. as long as I need. I even have tried to keep my computer always on for 3 days and it never failled.

The BSOD started on my Windows Vista Home Edition; I have installed the genuine Windows 7 professional (French version) but the problem continues.

Thank you for your help.

Hey there. Welcome.

I know the feeling well. My machine would crash every 3 to 4 days from the MOTU Traveler professional audio firewire driver. I had to stay on MOTU for months until they decided to ask my assistance and crash dumps to fix the issue. My machine is up for 26 days now. :)
(They fixed it months ago and I have not had a crash since.)

Anyhow, on to your issues.

1) Update these very old Sonix camera drivers from the manufacturer's website, which is very important:

DeNoiseX64 DeNoiseX64.SYS Fri Feb 22 00:09:04 2008
snpstd3 snpstd3.sys Thu Mar 06 22:24:16 2008

2) Update this old driver from Hauppage for the hardware you have from them:

HCW85BDA HCW85BDA.sys Mon May 11 04:26:59 2009

3) Your wireless adapter driver really needs to be updated as old ones are notorious for bsods and this is from before Windows 7 RTM release:

netr28x netr28x.sys Wed Feb 25 22:02:09 2009

Visit the manufacturer's site for the update, as always.

4) Visit your motherboard manufacturer's website to update this Intel Matrix Storage driver:

iaStor iaStor.sys Thu Jun 04 21:53:40 2009

Then install this patch to update this other driver:

iaStorV iaStorV.sys Wed Apr 08 12:57:17 2009

An update that improves the compatibility of Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 with Advanced Format Disks is available

5) Update your NVIDIA video card driver, which is important too for a certain reason, here:

nvlddmkm nvlddmkm.sys Fri Jul 09 17:15:58 2010

Link Removed - Invalid URL

6) Reboot and then enjoy a machine with long uptimes for a change. :)

Last edited:
Back