Remove one side of a game window without affecting the game

DragonTheta

Hi,

I play World of Warcraft and I like the character to be close to the left side of the screen. If I put it in windowed mode and slide it off to where I want to have it, it affects the game's camera. Is there a way to remove one side of the displayed portion of a window? I use Windows 7.

Yes, there is a way to remove one side of the displayed portion of a window without affecting the game. One method is to use a third-party application called WindowpadX. This application allows you to move windows to specific positions on the screen and resize them in various ways.

To use WindowpadX to remove one side of the displayed portion of a window:

1. Download and install WindowpadX.
2. Launch the application.
3. Right-click on the World of Warcraft window and select "Always on Top" to keep the window in front of other windows.
4. Hold down the Windows key and press the arrow key pointing in the direction of the side you want to remove. For example, if you want to remove the right side of the window, hold down the Windows key and press the left arrow key.
5. Release the keys and the window will be resized to remove the side you selected.

You can also use WindowpadX to move the window to the left side of the screen, just click on the title bar with the left mouse button and drag it to the desired position. WindowpadX allows for even more advanced screen management techniques such as specific size and position settings of your windows, you can visit their official website to learn more on that.

I hope this helps!

Back