Windows 7 Resetting Windows Password

thanks for the help! ,much appreciated :D

This new instructional video has been posted. Enjoy :)

Hello everyone,

Recently we have been hit by some spam in our blogs and on the site in general about commercial software to reset Windows passwords. This is clearly spam and always plugs some product to magically reset your Windows password. I'd like everyone to know that these advertisers have been removed from the site for abusing our system. There is a very simple, and concise way to reset lost Windows passwords which is documented several times on this site.

Using this free product:

Offline NT Password & Registry Editor

Unsolicited advertising violates our terms of service agreement and is misleading to our members. The truth is, with the right CD image, anyone can properly reset a Windows password easily and effectively, without any costs associated with it.

It simply requires reading the documentation of the Offline NT Password & Registry Editor utility created in open source. We confirm this utility works in Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.

Any commercial product advertisements trying to get you to pay to reset your own Windows password is inherently spam.

Regards,
Mike

Mike, how about a sure fire way to remove passwords? I have one on start up, one for my SS Hard Drive and another since I downloaded Win 10

Mike, how about a sure fire way to remove passwords? I have one on start up, one for my SS Hard Drive and another since I downloaded Win 10
If the drive is encrypted I don't think you can remove the password without decrypting it. For system password, reset the CMOS.

If the drive is encrypted I don't think you can remove the password without decrypting it. For system password, reset the CMOS.

As it turns out, two of the guys on here helped me get it done. Holdum333 and Neemobeer . I was able to get rid of the Start Password and the Hard Drive Password in about 30 seconds by going into the BIOS.

as freeware you can also try Ophcrack, it's highly recommend..

this blog 6 ways to reset password: Top 6 Windows 7 Password Recovery Tips « Windows Password Recovery Solutions
The link is inaccessible. Could you update it?

If you forget your password, You can delete password by Hirenboot, DLC boot or other boot version. I alway use DLC Boot 2019 to delete password when i forget it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom