Windows 10 Running an non-Microsoft executable requires SKU011.CAB ???

jPaulB

Extraordinary Member
Hi everybody,

I hope someone can guide me through this.

I have a program that I really like to use called FolderMatch. Other than run in a Microsoft environment, it is not at all related to Microsoft or Microsoft Office 2003, although I still have that suite installed but the Installation CD is way beyond usable.

In any event, when I execute FolderMatch, it will load the "Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003" installer and hang right there: A required installation file SKU011.CAB could not be found. That's as far as it goes. I even need to run the Task Manager to exit the step.

I can't think of why the FolderMatch executable would do this and would love to remove this step in the execution, however I have no idea how to do that?

Googling the issue does not provide any guidance. Can anyone here?

Many Thanks,

-Paul-

Hi Neemobeer,

Yes, I do have Office 2003 installed, but SKU011.CAB file is no where on my HDD. The Install CD is also no longer readable, so I could not just use the disc like the installer wants.

Regards,

-Paul-

The CAB file would be on the install disk. I would recommend getting rid of Office 2003 since it's clearly seems like it's broken plus it's an unsupported product and install something like Libre Office which is free.

A couple of other things

Does opening an office 2003 application cause the same thing?
Do any other programs cause this?

It seems like it is trying to interact with Office in some manner

Hi Neemobeer,

It appears that the forum does not allow for PML files to be attached

Totally over my head.

Thank you, for the time and effort you are giving up to help me out.

-Paul-

Back