Windows 10 Same error, different ocasions

Banjolado

Hey everyone. So recently I've been getting lots of BSODs at seemingly random intervals.

Sometimes I'm playing something, other times I'm watching a video and one time it even crashed when I was editing a text.
However, despite the tasks made by the computer being very different, the error I get is always the same:0x000001d8

If possible I'd like some help in solving this problem, my computer is relatively new and I worked really hard to purchase it, so I don't want to lose it to the blue screens :c

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• W7F_25-03-2018.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 3,706
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1D8, {0, 0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : Qcamain10x64.sys ( Qcamain10x64+1182f1 )

Followup:     MachineOwner
Hi,
Your probable cause relates to a Lan driver:

Qcamain10x64.sys Thu Nov 2 02:40:21 2017: Qualcomm Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device driver

Code:
PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS:  0x1D8_Qcamain10x64!unknown_function

You could try visiting your laptop manufacturers support page and see if an update is available (with laptops one must use drivers supplied by the manufacturer).
I'm pretty sure you have a Inspiron 15 7567:
Support for Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567 | Drivers & downloads | Dell UK

I checked under network and you do indeed have a 2018 driver available. See if updating helps but if not please post any new dump files.

I forgot to mention, removing MCAFEE AV suite may help as third party AV suites are often the cause of trouble.

Hey kemical. HUGE thanks for helping me out with this. I've updated the drivers and removed MCafee.

Hopefully there won't be any more problems but if there are I'll make sure to come here.

Again thanks a lot, for real I was getting kind of desperate about the whole situation, so I'm really really thankful

Back