Windows 7 Screen Error PLZ Help

Mike17

Hi guys I'm new and joined this forum to get some help with Windows 7.
When I open programs, even IE the screen will blur into a greyish blue image and eventually go back to what I was doing, or I have to hit ctrl+alt+del and hit enter and then it turns to a blue blur screen like the user name logon screen and I can log back in.
Thanks
MIke

Hi Mike welcome to the forum,
Mike could you post a few more details like when it started happening and your system spec...
Thanks

Things to try...
Check all drivers are up to date..
Run a virus scan/malware scan
uninstall any software that could be the cause...

Hi sorry. It happened the second I opened after installing windows 7. Then it happened again after attempting to install adobe flash player for mozilla. It also froze again when driver max was searching for my drivers. I ended up just reinstalling windows 7 and it has happened once since the reinstall playing a youtube video. The screen freeze is very simmilar to that of when your video card is figuring out your best settings but blue.
Thanks guys

Thanks for the update Mike.. What is the system your using? Please list your system spec as this may help..

System

I am also getting a "Out of memory line 109" while in Facebook on IE 8.
Thanks Again
Please let me know i need to do to solve the freezing issue.

Ok Mike, thanks for that..
If you say you've definately updated the drivers and the bios is the latest version then what are your temps like?
You can use this bit of software to find out: CPUID

As for the out of memory message, it seems many facebook users are seeing this message and it may have something to do with the site itself, not sure, perhaps another forum user would be able to help you on this..

Do you run any sort of cleaning regime? Try this : Download CCleaner 2.22.968 - FileHippo.com

Hey Kemical, So I installed CPUIP and I got another screen error. Although instead of it being blue as usual it was black and white. I believe it can be descibed as Speckels. Either way I managed to snap a photo of what is happening so you guys can take a look from my end.Link Removed due to 404 ErrorLink Removed due to 404 ErrorLink Removed due to 404 Error

Hi Mike,
thanks for the update.. Your temps look fine but I did notice something else whilst rereading your posts... You said that you used something called 'driver max' to find your drivers? I'm just wondering if it got something that's not running right and hence the freezing..

Your grphic card drivers are here:
32bit NVIDIA DRIVERS 190.62 WHQL

64bit NVIDIA DRIVERS 190.62 WHQL
I'll need your motherboard spec to find your drivers.. but please try the ones above after un-installing the present ones.

Back
Top Bottom