The image you have uploaded seems to show Edge browser and the error might be related to malware or just a script incompatibility.
Boot your computer in Safe mode (without network) as in the video below. Then launch Disk Cleanup and clean everything. After that scan your computer with antivirus software like Malwarebytes or Avira.
Sorry, I meant by "everything", all shown in the Disk Cleanup window. Those are not your personal files but temporary files and files that are not needed by the system. Disk Cleanup also cleans the cache of the Internet Explorer/Edge browser.
I have one more question if you don't mind:
does that error appear even when the computer is not connected to the internet and Internet Explorer/Edge browser is not launched (not in use)?
As this might be related to malware (though not sure) I would do this:
1) download Malwarebytes from here and CCleaner form here and save them on a USB flash drive
2) restart computer in Safe Mode without network (press F8 once the computer restarts)
3) run Disk Cleanup utility to remove the files that are not needed anymore (not your personal files)
4) uninstall or disable your antivirus (so that it does not conflict with Malwarebytes)
5) install Malwarebytes and let it scan your computer
6) remove/uninstall Malwarebytes and reinstall/enable your antivirus
7) run CCleaner to fix the registry
8) restart your computer in normal mode
IE (even version 11) leaves more than to be desired from a Web Browser, both from usability and security standpoints.
But if you must.... sometimes your going to get script errors in IE, no way around them all. You can however disable the warnings.
1. Press Windows key + R to open the run command.
2. Type inetcpl.cpl and press enter to open advanced internet options.
3. Click the Advanced tab, select the Disable script debugging Internet Explorer) and Disable script debugging (Other) check boxes.
4. Clear the Display a notification about every script error check box, and then click OK.
Thanx Josephur, I have applied what you said & I do not know if it is a coincidence but, the Internet security popup, that used to come some times , now comes contiously & is dificult to get rid of. It came up on opening this & everywhere else like opening Control Panel etc.
I remember a few months ago I noticed something about IE security on my PC & thought it may be a good idea to activate it.
Unfortunately now I do not remember where I activated it. Do you know where it might have been so that I DIactivate it? ...nick