Windows 10 Server Error in '/' Application

persius

My PC performed an auto update last night and now I have this error:
Server Error in '/' Application
popping up with two websites (so far) that I use on a regular basis. I have no idea if this is an issue with my PC or if it has something to do with the site.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Depends on the error but likely on the server side and nothing you can do to fix

Hi

Sorry for the delay in responding. I didn't receive a message that you commented to my post.

I'm not sure what the error is but when I googled, "Server Error in '/' Application", it suggested that I had to make some changes with my PC settings in order to fix this error and that is why I posted out here. I wasn't going to make any changes until I heard back from people with experience in this matter.

Thank you.

Anything like this is on the web server and not on your computer
1646501732968.png

This is what I see on my screen with the exception of, "The server is not operational".

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Back