Windows 10 SFC unable to fix some issues. What now?

Vincentus

Uploaded the CBS file it gave me. I've been experiencing several BSODs a day since upgrading to windows 10, and have decided to try and get to the bottom of the problem, but I wasn't entirely sure where to put this thread since it's a multiple-issue situation.

Can't read these things, does someone who knows more about these files know what the problem is and the best way to go about fixing it? Thanks a ton. :)

Attachments

• W7F_21-08-2015.rar
    710.6 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
A CBS log may have some personal information contained in it. You need to remove that and then go to the BSOD forum and read the sticky about how to submit information. They will want at least a dump file...

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1A, {61941, 4e0aa000, d, ffffd000277bdb00}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+fa88 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
you have a number of different dump files which range from driver, kernel and hardware. The above means a severe memory management error occurred and can mean you have some bad ram.
Your gpu driver as well as Malwarebytes were also flagged as probable causes. When this many errors pop up then general testing should eventually winkle out the culprit.

Looking through your driver stack I notice a couple of suspects which are in need of updating:

ami_ipower.sys Fri Apr 23 08:17:07 2010 : AmiDuos Android emulator. I checked this app against the windows 10 compatibility site and got only question marks. If you don't use it then remove it otherwise you must try and find a later version than 2010.

AppleCharger.sys Tue Feb 19 04:17:09 2013: GIGABYTE On/Off Charge driver. May cause BSOD on some systems uninstall to test.

Your Logitech drivers are dated 2009 please update:
Logitech Support + Downloads

If the bsod continues then you'll need to test your RAM. Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away (you'll see errors outlined in red.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Post any new dump files.

Uninstalled both of the offending objects since I don't use either of them. The only logitech item I have is my mouse and I went to the website and downloaded their firmware, which is supposedly up to date now. Tried to upload their gaming software (windows 10) and both 32 bit and 64 bit are telling me that they aren't compatible with windows 10, even though it clearly states "for windows 10". Okay then.

Will update if any more troubles crop up.

Sounds good.. Hope all goes well but in any case just post back.

Back
Top Bottom