Shoot To Kill-Up And Coming NVIDIA

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Help and Support' started by Celestra, May 9, 2008.

1. Celestra

Celestra Former Moderator

Now that's good, I don't know if I can use it, but I'll check it out. (Logitech MoMo Racing Wheel):) You really went all out on that steeling wheel $99.99. Have you tried "Final Drive:Nitro Wild Games" with a customizable concept car and futuristic highway ? Or "Final Drive Fury" Wild Games also......

2. kemical

kemical Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter Microsoft MVP

Hi, the mouse I use Celestra is a Razer 'CopperHead' but it's not just down to mice and keyboards.. You really need to have a good graphics card, maybe a RAID set-up (for fast load times) and a half decent sound solution. Then again it depends on the type of gaming you enjoy.. If you want to play the latest games with all the effects turned up then something like the above is needed but if Bejeweled is your thing then any pc will do.. Joysticks usually are saved for games like Flight sims and the like.. I agree with you and Fatboy about the Steering wheel for driving games.. Altho' when I use my KB for driving games I usually configure the spacebar to be the brake (instead of the usual downwards arrow) this means I don't have to be a contortionist when playing the game...:D

3. Celestra

Well, I'll see what's allowed in that department. I'm really amazed, they still make joysticks.....and I can find his wheel half off.​

4. kemical

A really good name in joysticks is 'Saitek'..

5. 03hdfatboy

03hdfatboy Banned

$99.99...I WISH ! :eek: I bought it 3 or 4 years ago when they first came out I paid nearly $200 for it. I'm looking to buy the Logitech G25 in the near future but waiting for the price to go down. When it came out it was in the $350 range :cool:

6. Celestra

:) Your G25 Racing Wheel for PS2-PC is currently running $ 273.99. (The model I told you about is very nice). Buy.Com, first time, take an addtional $10 off price.

7. Celestra

Hi! Kemical, Ive done a little checking around and I've found the "Saitek Cyborg Force Rumble Pad Game Pad" compatible with Vista.http://www.epinions.com/t-vista-compatible-joysticks However. I'm not sure about the compatible with a laptop or notebook part. So, I wrote a letter to "Immersion Corporation" for their expert advice. Sincerely, Yours truly---

8. kemical

The one I was thinking of was more of an actual stick design.. If I find it I'll post..