Windows Vista Simple Editing and converting AVCHD recording from Sony Handycam CX520V

vivian68

Simple Editing and converting AVCHD recording from Sony Handycam CX520V

"Urgent please! I am making a school video presentation but I recorded from a HD camera (Sony Handycam CX520V)...it captured in AVCHD format but I can't play it on my computer or convert it. Someone please help! It was such a good movie, and my school project is due in 8 hours!"

As a training consultant and media producer, I use lots of tools for multimedia processing. Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas should be the top video editors for professionals, but for novice and people that want but cutting and encoding AVCHD contents, I would recommend the Pavtube Media Magician. It features basic video editing capacity and servers as a "nice camcorder assistant manager, lossless camcorder video joiner, MTS/ M2TS/ MXF/ MOV/ MKV/ TiVo/ WMV/ AVI/ MPG converter and editor, and efficient camcorder video uploader for YouTube". Most important, it keeps perfect audio and video sync.

Here I demonstrate the simple steps for AVCHD editing with Media Magician. Hope it helps video editing beginners get started with AVCHD clipping and editing for education presentation and home film. If you work on OS X, get Media Magician for Mac for your computer. The steps are almost the same.

Back
Top Bottom