Windows 10 so many bsods!

Ionut3

Hey guys Recently I installed windows 10 and it crashed 2 times . But this is not the first time I had windows 8.1 and I had the same thing since I installed a new PC CASE (First time there was so many bsods that the pc didn't even let me enter in it so I disconnected the front pannel and then it let me.Since then it's been working but there are bsods that appear throughout the day ,when I watch movies, videos , play games even when it's standing by,the most common one is IRQL)
Here is a screenshot of those two crashes and the exact information of them
Untitled.png

PC SPECS:
H81M- E
GTX 970 Jetstream
Intel i5 4570
8 GB ram 1333 ghz

If you need more information please ask!

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck F7, {1080, 158b23ada282, ffffd466d2205dcd, 0}

Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+19ac76 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
all you dump files were different, the first is a bugcheck 7e which causes can range from out of date bios, driver issues and hardware issues (usually graphics). The second dump file pointed to memory corruption and was a bugcheck C1 memory pool corruption whilst the last of those sent you can see above. The above means a driver over ran a stack based buffer and it's pointing to the gpu driver as the probable cause.
I have a feeling however that this is just a red herring and probably the true issue is your bios needs updating.
BiosVersion = 0301
BiosReleaseDate = 07/18/2013
The latest bios runs at 2203 and many of the updates are for system stability. Please double check I have the correct information for your model. You can find your support page here:
H81M-E - Support

Driver wise your not doing too bad and everything looks pretty much up to date. If the bios update fails to stop the bsod then we'll run the driver verifier. First though you will need to create a Recovery USB/disk. This is in case the verifier induces a bsod loop on start up.
Recovery
Creating a recovery drive - Windows Help -

Verifier
How do I fix a Blue Screen in Windows using Driver Verifier?

If the bsod stops then don't bother running the above but if you should run it and you get the bsod on start up. Use the recovery disk/usb to boot into safe mode and turn the verifier off. Post the resulting dump files.

I forgot to mention that you do seem to have some corruption within the os itself. Please run these scans:
File scans
Right click on the Start menu icon and from the revealed list choose 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

Ahahaha, thank you very much !!! It worked ! since yesterday no crash!! Thank you man ,I just updated the bios and that was all no need for verifiers or recoveries !! Thanks once again and have a beautiful day!!!!!

Excellent! Thank you for updating your thread. If the issue returns pop back otherwise hope all goes well.. :)

Back