Social Group GFX Team

oh sorry to hear that kaos, i am sure they will fixed it soon.., i sure like see some more of your works though..

[langtitle=da]Re: Social Group GFX Team[/langtitle]

[lang=kda]This is the Sig I made for alfred01 this morning

[/lang]

Re: [langtitle=da]Re: Social Group GFX Team[/langtitle]

im jealous

ciara hun , i might need mine changing since im in your group n i tihnk i prefer silver meshing to blue lol

im jealous

ciara hun , i might need mine changing since im in your group n i tihnk i prefer silver meshing to blue lol

I will see what I can do time allowing

Full Size

Forum Size

[lang=]Sig for Kaos ... you owe me a hug for this one I had to think a lot

[/lang]

oh boy...i mean girl...i like that one very much..good work ciara..

thanks ciara, im thinking doing some animation next time. ......hmmmm but how to make the cat's eye wink?

thanks ciara, im thinking doing some animation next time. ......hmmmm but how to make the cat's eye wink?

Hmmm I don't do a lot of animation but to do as you suggest its going to take quite a lot of frames and thats going to add to the kb ... it would be fun to make

Hmmm I don't do a lot of animation but to do as you suggest its going to take quite a lot of frames and thats going to add to the kb ... it would be fun to make

frames....you could be right about that, then maybe i'll reduced the frames only by 10.

hey excellent work, we have a nice little team going here n when i get my pc back then i can do them

I am happy to announce the GFX Team now has its one and only Advisor (alfred01) > Link Removed - Invalid URL

GFX Team Group is now open to all Forum Members ... but if you join you may be asked to get your crayons out and do a bit of work

Ciara

[langtitle=sv]Re: Social Group GFX Team[/langtitle]

hello gfx team, a sig made from a leaf and a touch of tears.

Last edited:
Re: [langtitle=sv]Re: Social Group GFX Team[/langtitle]

Nice work Richard. You guys (gfx team) do some very attractive work, nice to have you all here on the forums. You're definitely bringing a toch of class which is appreciated.
Keep up the great work and
Thanks
Randy