Social Group GFX Team

oh sorry to hear that kaos, i am sure they will fixed it soon..:eek:, i sure like see some more of your works though..

[langtitle=da]Re: Social Group GFX Team[/langtitle]

[lang=kda]This is the Sig I made for alfred01 this morning :)

AL2.png[/lang]

Re: [langtitle=da]Re: Social Group GFX Team[/langtitle]

:eek: im jealous :p

ciara hun , i might need mine changing since im in your group ;) n i tihnk i prefer silver meshing to blue lol :p

:eek: im jealous :p

ciara hun , i might need mine changing since im in your group ;) n i tihnk i prefer silver meshing to blue lol :p

I will see what I can do time allowing :)

Full Size
l (Custom).png
Forum Size
l (Custom)80.png

[lang=]Sig for Kaos ... you owe me a hug for this one I had to think a lot :rofl:

Kaos_2.png[/lang]

oh boy...i mean girl...i like that one very much..good work ciara..

thanks ciara, im thinking doing some animation next time.:redface: ......hmmmm but how to make the cat's eye wink? :rofl:

thanks ciara, im thinking doing some animation next time.:redface: ......hmmmm but how to make the cat's eye wink? :rofl:

Hmmm I don't do a lot of animation but to do as you suggest its going to take quite a lot of frames and thats going to add to the kb ... it would be fun to make :p

Hmmm I don't do a lot of animation but to do as you suggest its going to take quite a lot of frames and thats going to add to the kb ... it would be fun to make :p

frames....you could be right about that, then maybe i'll reduced the frames only by 10.

hey excellent work, we have a nice little team going here n when i get my pc back then i can do them :D

I am happy to announce the GFX Team now has its one and only Advisor (alfred01) :p > Link Removed - Invalid URL

GFX Team Group is now open to all Forum Members ... but if you join you may be asked to get your crayons out and do a bit of work :)

Ciara

[langtitle=sv]Re: Social Group GFX Team[/langtitle]

hello gfx team, a sig made from a leaf and a touch of tears.

signature leaf.png

Last edited:
Re: [langtitle=sv]Re: Social Group GFX Team[/langtitle]

Nice work Richard. You guys (gfx team) do some very attractive work, nice to have you all here on the forums. You're definitely bringing a toch of class which is appreciated.
Keep up the great work and
Thanks
Randy

Back