Windows 7 Software choice in Windows 7?

space80

i'm wondering which one to choose: Mil Shield or Windows webroot washer or maybe both...

they are quality and stable programs that add privacy_security to your pc. Both of them have features and upgrades, is someone use them?

i own Mil Shield and CCleaner

i'm wondering which one to choose: Mil Shield or Windows webroot washer or maybe both...

they are quality and stable programs that add privacy_security to your pc. Both of them have features and upgrades, is someone use them?

I own Mil Shield and CCleaner and I can tell you that they are worth. Mil Shield is the best cleaning program I've seen but some settings are missing here. CCleaner cleans all files too but sometimes it does not execute its job very finely and uncleaned files remain on the hard disks.

See these software here: Online privacy and firewall software from Mil Incorporated & CCleaner - Home

For Malware type security I use a cocktail of apps (using the old "eggs & basket" analegy) Spybot S&D, CCleaner, Malwarebytes, along with using Firefox with Adblock plus addon installed, also remembering for the more iffy sites theres also inprivate browsing option on IE8 and Firefox which doesnt store any site info or cookies etc.

It' worth mentioning I dont use memory residient malware scanning, merely run on demand modes...to avoid conflicts with my Antivirus app.

For Malware type security I use a cocktail of apps (using the old "eggs & basket" analegy) Spybot S&D, CCleaner, Malwarebytes, along with using Firefox with Adblock plus addon installed, also remembering for the more iffy sites theres also inprivate browsing option on IE8 and Firefox which doesnt store any site info or cookies etc.

It' worth mentioning I dont use memory residient malware scanning, merely run on demand modes...to avoid conflicts with my Antivirus app.

I want fully cleaning of my disks-from the internet traces to the every bit info I decide to remove but thanks man for your info

If you want to have a freeware use CCleaner. It is for FREE but shows some bugs and malfunctions.

If you want a lots-of-options program with stable and smart nature choose Mil Shield. It's paid but it's worth - everything seems OK.

Back