Windows 7 Solor 7137 soonish

Yep, it will leak soon, although I think it will leak before the usual russian source gets around to it. I know for a fact that it is being uploaded to an FTP that I have access to right now. x86 first, then x64.

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Yep, it will leak soon, although I think it will leak before the usual russian source gets around to it. I know for a fact that it is being uploaded to an FTP that I have access to right now. x86 first, then x64.
Hey ty! |Thanks for the info :) Your news is nearly always spot on so very welcome :D

No problem man, just trying to help the cause :)

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
No problem man, just trying to help the cause :)
Well you have certainly done that on numerous occasions :D

Follow your leads with great interest :D

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Ah great news now that is way better then the stuff b4 :D
Thanks looks like gold at last in the pan ;)

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
From what I have been told, this is an internal build that wasn't even released to Gold TAP partners...
That will make it of even more interest to run and see what gives . Once a torent is available :D

in how much time torrent will be available ??
ne idea blackrosemd1 ?

in how much time torrent will be available ??
ne idea blackrosemd1 ?
No idea right now. As far as I know, the ISOs are still being uploaded to an FTP. It may be a while before it hits torrents, as the guy wants it to stay exclusive to his forum.

ok thx for replying.Have to wait till tomorrow morning for new build :)

x64 is out, over towards Russia.

I'm wishing this guy would hurry up and get them uploaded to his FTP. This x64 leak is going to take forever to get down.

Edit: Or not...mine says about 3 1/2 hours.

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
I'm wishing this guy would hurry up and get them uploaded to his FTP. This x64 leak is going to take forever to get down.

Edit: Or not...mine says about 3 1/2 hours.
Fantastic news this way :) 7140 was a bad news thing > Lots of fake news and bad screen shots etc . This is looking great and I for one am up for it :D

Sweet. Thought Id post this too.

Apparently x86 is out as well.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.