Windows 7 Solor 7137 soonish

Yep, it will leak soon, although I think it will leak before the usual russian source gets around to it. I know for a fact that it is being uploaded to an FTP that I have access to right now. x86 first, then x64.

Yep, it will leak soon, although I think it will leak before the usual russian source gets around to it. I know for a fact that it is being uploaded to an FTP that I have access to right now. x86 first, then x64.

Hey ty! |Thanks for the info :) Your news is nearly always spot on so very welcome :D

x86 Digisig

7137x86digsig.png

Ah great news now that is way better then the stuff b4 :D
Thanks looks like gold at last in the pan ;)

in how much time torrent will be available ??
ne idea blackrosemd1 ?

No idea right now. As far as I know, the ISOs are still being uploaded to an FTP. It may be a while before it hits torrents, as the guy wants it to stay exclusive to his forum.

I'm wishing this guy would hurry up and get them uploaded to his FTP. This x64 leak is going to take forever to get down.

Edit: Or not...mine says about 3 1/2 hours.

I'm wishing this guy would hurry up and get them uploaded to his FTP. This x64 leak is going to take forever to get down.

Edit: Or not...mine says about 3 1/2 hours.

Fantastic news this way :) 7140 was a bad news thing > Lots of fake news and bad screen shots etc . This is looking great and I for one am up for it :D

Back
Top Bottom