Windows Vista SP1 Relase to General Public Now Go Get It

U

Unregistered

Well it's been a long wait for some of you, but SP1 has finally been released.

Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an update to Windows Vista that addresses feedback from our customers. In addition to previously released updates, SP1 will contain changes focused on addressing specific reliability, performance, and compatibility issues; supporting new types of hardware; and adding support for several emerging standards. SP1 also will continue to make it easier for IT administrators to deploy and manage Windows Vista. Windows Vista Service Pack 1 Five Language Standalone version can be installed on systems with any of the following language versions: English (US), French, German, Japanese, or Spanish (Traditional).

You should now be able to grab SP1 from windows update or you can download the stand alone packages from the following links.

Download: Windows Vista SP1 Five Language Standalone

32bit Package (434.5 MB) (x86)

64bit package (726.5 MB) (x64)

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...6d-5ebb-413b-89c9-cb3d06d12674&DisplayLang=en

now go get it and stop complaining loolol

i am really upset with vista, and microsoft,
I, just got a new computer 2 weeks ago it has vista on it, i cant get yahoo messenger to download unless i use and older verison of 8.0.1 or older then the voice dont work so i called the vender and they couldnt help either after call them being on the phone for over 4 hours, called microsoft about this issue they wanted to do the remote to download the drivers i needed so that it would be compatablie then they wanted me to pay for this, i was really upset like i told them why should i have to pay i just got the computer, told them it was their mistake and they told me that it was my problem when i told them just to for get it the rep was rude and told me no you for get it, that it was my problem, oh i am really upset with this rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i mean come one they made the software and they have found a way just to make more money this isnt fair to me or any one else.
This software is crappy and it isnt our fault it wont work with anything else. and it has a lot of flaws and why as customer why should we have to pay for their mess ups when we pay good money for the machine and the software that comes with it. ... it isnt fair they are just trying to make more and more money which should be againist the law

Well it's been a long wait for some of you, but SP1 has finally been released.

Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an update to Windows Vista that addresses feedback from our customers. In addition to previously released updates, SP1 will contain changes focused on addressing specific reliability, performance, and compatibility issues; supporting new types of hardware; and adding support for several emerging standards. SP1 also will continue to make it easier for IT administrators to deploy and manage Windows Vista. Windows Vista Service Pack 1 Five Language Standalone version can be installed on systems with any of the following language versions: English (US), French, German, Japanese, or Spanish (Traditional).

You should now be able to grab SP1 from windows update or you can download the stand alone packages from the following links.

Download: Windows Vista SP1 Five Language Standalone

32bit Package (434.5 MB) (x86)

64bit package (726.5 MB) (x64)

Download details: Windows Vista Service Pack 1 Five Language Standalone (KB936330)

now go get it and stop complaining loolol

This has already been stickied. Please use the search before double posting.
See: http://winvistaforums.com/windows-vista-discussion/12082-ms-releases-sp1.html#post14780

Back