Space fills as I am clearing it

Ryla

I have searched the forums and Google, but have found nothing on my issue, so I hope someone else knows how to fix it. When I am clearing space by uninstalling programs and removing leftover files, the space goes up a little, but then it goes down next time I uninstall something. For example, I uninstalled OneNote and when I deleted the files, I was sure I cleared a good chunk of space, but found I had ZERO bytes of space. I am using Revo Uninstaller and removing registry items with file folders. I am using a Toshiba Portege laptop.

These are the programs I removed:
Sims 4 Studio
OneNote
Microsoft Business Contact Manager
Spy Hunter
Any Video Converter

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Hi Ryla,
apologies as it seems your post has been missed. Did you still require some help?

Ryla

Hi Ryla,
apologies as it seems your post has been missed. Did you still require some help?
I have been able to clear space, but I haven't tried removing any programs since I cleard the space by deleting from my libraries. So far, the problem's fixed.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Ok Ryla thank you for the update. If your issues should return please post again.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.