Windows 7 Spare Windows 7 keys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanity123

Hi,
I have a couple of spare Windows 7 license keys which I have no need for.
I have a few of each edition and if anyone is not willing to pay full amount for the purchase I can sell RETAIL keys to you.
Let me emphasize this, these keys are RETAIL keys not for RC use.
I own these keys and they are not from Technet or any other source.

I am willing to negotiate the price depending on each edition.

If you are interested please PM me.
Payments method is Paypal.

If you feel uneasy about this transaction I am willing to open up a trade via eBay.

Thanks!

I'll support you on that Joe! At the outside, the offer may be straightforward and genuine, but I would earnestly advise any interested readers to go forward with caution.

I don't think Ebay will accept it. They have had their fingers burned over offers like this.

Please do not attempt to sell Windows 7 Keys through our fourms. If people want to purchase keys they can either go to the store or our online site and purchase them. Thank You!!!

Thank You for your support on this one Drew. Selling stuff on our forums is prohibited.

You speak in such a cryptic way its hard to decipher exactly what you are saying haha!!! But the point is we do not want to get blamed if anything goes wrong.

Im telling you right now we here at the Windows 7 forums will not accept this. We have a store where people can buy windows 7 if they want it. Im sorry but that is just how it is!!!

No selling of product keys is allowed on the site. Sorry. I'm not sure if it is even legit to do so on eBay, and eBay we are not. There is no way to verify if you will get a valid key from a seller and this isn't the type of site to do this transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back