Windows 10 Spectrum speed upgrade for their internet

ragnarok1968

Guys, if you have Charter Spectrum, and you have one of the more expensive packages, they have automatically upgraded your internet speed from the former 60Mb to 100Mb. I happened to see their commercial about 100 Mb speed home internet. So I called and the customer service had confirmed they automatically upgraded my internet for me. Perhaps because I'm on their "not naughty" list and that was why... lol, naw. But if you are on charter and don't have that speed, hit them up on the phone and get more speed! We ALL love extra speed ala' Tim the tool man Taylor style.

If net neutrality get's canned part of that is an ISP doesn't have to disclose the full cost of a package after a promotion, so you may end up paying more for that 100Mb. Just an FYI.

I hope you're both contacting your representative to tell them you support net neutrality.

Did that and filed comments to the FCC with all the good that's done with Cowdung Pai

If net neutrality get's canned part of that is an ISP doesn't have to disclose the full cost of a package after a promotion, so you may end up paying more for that 100Mb. Just an FYI.

could be. I haven't been able to read about the entire net neutrality thing. ISP's want to create internet "bus stops" and charge people for using their network. seems sick as the entire internet is a massive gaggle of various networks. I understand the gist of this nonsense and hope it stays neutral. George Soros loves crushing net neutrality, then real news can't spread as well.

Actually, it doesn't matter what package you have.
Their slowest internet download speed is now 100m.b.p.s., no matter what service package you have.
It's been like that since October.

If you want under 100m.b.p.s. download speed;s you need to switch to a different i.s.p.
My roommate's still have AT&T for their internet and AT&T's speeds suck. I think they're still only 40m.b.p.s.
I've always used TWC, then it became Bright House and for over a year now, it's been Charter Spectrum.
I willl say Charter Spectrum's customer service sucks, compared to T.W.C. and Bright House.
With Spectrum, id their equipment dies or you have service problems due to loose wiring, etc. you'll be waiting 203 days for a fix and most of the time a charge is applied to the fix.
T.W.C. and Bright House didn't do that shit, they just fixed the issue within a day.
Charter has a poor reputation, just do a search on customer complaints for them and you'll see.

Charter also raises your bill every 3 month's.
When the new Net Neutrality law passes, we're screwed price & service wise.

Luckily I'm in the UK. 350 down and 50 up. No throttling and is unlimited. Which is lucky as theres three of us.

Prediction on the Net Neutrality. It either passes or if it doesn't pass, Trump vetoes and passes it.
Florida's government has no interest in it's citizen's complaints on it.
That I know first hand.
Best thing for every U.S. citizen to do is to boycott voting for all these political thieves on election day in 2018.
They all forgot us citizens are their real employer and the ones that pay them.

Well the FCC is republican majority so if idiot wants to remove it will get removed.

This will be Trumps downfall. The mellenials who voted for him are already lashing out over it.

AT&T recently upgraded wires in my area to Fiber Optic. Here's what I get. Of course, that's on Ethernet

Speedtest 12-17.jpg

Last edited:
Back